Monday, March 24, 2014

I am catching up on things this morning.  Cleaning, hoping to start a quilt and just doing a few things around the house.

I am especially inspired after a three day visit with a friend of mine from grade school. We reconnected a few years ago and Gayle came to visit last Weds.

There were so many things that we did in Chicago. A Fashion Exhibit at the Chicago History Museum, The Flower and Garden Show, a tour of my neighborhood and a foray through Eatly.  We had some great meals and wonderful conversations.

Gayle told me about the new kitchen she designed in her house, her 24 x 24 summer cabin, her trips to Disney and Bangladesh and her adventure ziplining.  There is just one catch.  Gayle is blind. 

Nothing stops her. I call her the unstoppable Gayle.  I have no excuse in the world for not getting things done.

It was an amazing time and now I can't wait to see her part of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment